Konica Minolta bizhub 362
Combine the function of various pieces of office equipment into one laser printer fax copier device. The Konica Minolta bizhub 362 will help you output more prints in less time as it provides 36 ppm high-resolution printing and flexible document options, at a size and price that make sense. For offices with rising workloads, the bizhub 362 offers workhorse B&W print output and a monthly duty cycle of 150,000 pages per month. A variety of finishing options allow for in-house, on-demand sorting, grouping, stapling, hole-punching and booklet-making. Safeguard important documents and data with best-in-class security built-in to protect against unauthorized access.
Combine the function of various pieces of office equipment into one laser printer fax copier device. The Konica Minolta bizhub 362 will help you output more prints in less time as it provides.
- Black & White
- 36 Pages Per Minute
- Paper Deck
- 36 ppm high-resolution B&W output at 600 x 600 dpi with a monthly duty cycle of 150,000 pages per month
- 3,650 sheet maximum paper capacity (with options)
- Simitri Polymerized Toner for finer detail and more legible text
- Sleek dark cabinet design & small footprint fit into any space and look good even in the center of your office
- The Emperon Print System provides PS3/PCL6 emulation for Windows and Mac functionality
- Scans to a variety of locations including Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-HDD (with optional HDD), Scan-to-SMB (desktop) and Network HDD TWAIN
- Options for booklet-making, hole-punching, 50-sheet stapling, sorting and folding
- Super G3 fax option for rapid transmission and document workflow including IP Address Fax, PC Faxing and Internet Fax. Plus, optional dual-line support
Buy or Lease a Konica Minolta bizhub 362 Copier Printer
- Rock-bottom prices on top brand copiers. Up to 85% below published retail prices.
- Fast, efficient delivery, usually 5-7 business days.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee and exceptional customer support and follow-up.
- Our West Coast, Midwest and Southwest warehouses provides good access to anywhere in the nation.
- Warehousing in Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston & St. Louis.
- Flexible purchasing options. Purchase, Lease, Rent, and Payment Plans.