Konica Minolta bizhub 361
The bizhub 361 printer scanner brings you fast 36 ppm output, flexible 70 opm scanning to multiple destinations, and a broad array of advanced security features to protect access and safeguard your data in the digital networked era. Simitri® Polymerized Toner improves the quality of all your B&W documents — and the Emperon® Print System works seamlessly with the IC-207 Image Controller option to bring information into your system faster with greater control and convenience. You’ll also have modular finishing options for in-house printing, high-volume fax option for all-in-one productivity and a full suite of PageScope® software solutions to manage documents and devices.
The bizhub 361 printer scanner brings you fast 36 ppm output, flexible 70 opm scanning to multiple destinations, and a broad array of advanced security features to protect access and safeguard.
- Black & White
- 36 Pages Per Minute
- Paper Deck
- Fast B&W output at up to 36 ppm, with 150,000 page monthly duty cycle for greater reliability and cost efficiency.
- Sleek design with large color LCD touch-screen, thumbnail preview, and cables kept out of sight to preserve 360° styling that looks great from any angle.
- Powerful Emperon® Print System for seamless print/scan integration — plus optional IC-207 Image Controller with PCL6/PS3 emulation, native XPS interpreter and fast, flexible scanning to multiple destinations.
- Enhanced security features include Biometric Authentication option, AU-201H HID Card Reader option, password protection, account track, job erase, HDD encryption and more.
- High-volume Super G3 fax option with speed-dialing, broadcasting, Internet faxing, IP address faxing, optional multi-line fax kit and more special features.
Buy or Lease a Konica Minolta bizhub 361 Copier Printer
- Rock-bottom prices on top brand copiers. Up to 85% below published retail prices.
- Fast, efficient delivery, usually 5-7 business days.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee and exceptional customer support and follow-up.
- Our West Coast, Midwest and Southwest warehouses provides good access to anywhere in the nation.
- Warehousing in Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston & St. Louis.
- Flexible purchasing options. Purchase, Lease, Rent, and Payment Plans.