Konica Minolta bizhub 222
Get robust all-in-one functionality at a price you can afford with the Konica Minolta bizhub 222 laser printer copier. Designed for small to medium businesses — it prints, copies, scans and faxes documents at true 600 x 600 dpi high-resolution B&W. The bizhub 222 features a monthly duty cycle of 60,000 pages per month and a 3,650-sheet maximum paper capacity (with options) to keep your business moving forward. The built-in security of your Konica Minolta laser printer copier will protect your documents. It also integrates seamlessly with both Windows and Mac platforms using the exclusive Emperon Print System. A variety of options expand the printer’s functionality including Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-SMB (desktop) or Scan-to-HDD. Additional options are available for stapling, booklet making, 2/3 hole-punching and Super G3 faxing.
Get robust all-in-one functionality at a price you can afford with the Konica Minolta bizhub 222 laser printer copier. Designed for small to medium businesses — it prints, copies, scans and faxes.
- Black & White
- 22 Pages Per Minute
- Paper Deck
- 22 ppm monochrome B&W output at 600 x 600 dpi with a monthly duty cycle of 60,000 pages per month
- Simitri Polymerized Toner enhances details and produces crisper images and text while saving energy
- 3,650 sheet maximum paper capacity (with options) for less refills between jobs
- Super 3G fax option with dual line support (optional)
- Emperon Print System (standard) provides built-in print/scan functionality with point and click control and PCL6/PS3 emulation for Windows and Mac
- PageScope Software streamlines workflow by providing web-based monitoring and network control, enhanced security and improved document management
- Advanced finishing options including 50-sheet stapling, sorting, folding, booklet making and hole punching
Buy or Lease a Konica Minolta bizhub 222 Copier Printer
- Rock-bottom prices on top brand copiers. Up to 85% below published retail prices.
- Fast, efficient delivery, usually 5-7 business days.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee and exceptional customer support and follow-up.
- Our West Coast, Midwest and Southwest warehouses provides good access to anywhere in the nation.
- Warehousing in Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston & St. Louis.
- Flexible purchasing options. Purchase, Lease, Rent, and Payment Plans.